Sunday, July 27, 2014

Here we go again

After graduating from Marietta College, I am now on my way back to the mainland. Mainland China, that is. However, this time it won't be in Shanghai, instead I will be exploring the capital city - Beijing!

I leave on Tuesday afternoon after having an amazing summer of what seemed like vacation after vacation, well because it was. At first, I had my normal summer of laying on the couch and watching Netflix, but once June came around, I went to Minnesota, Chicago, Pittsburgh (several times), Columbus, and even Disney World. I couldn't have asked for a better summer.

But now, I start a new chapter in my life by having my first FULL-TIME job. I will be teaching English for EF English First somewhere in the Chaoyang District in Beijing (the East side). I'm so excited for this and cannot believe it is so close to happening!

I will be posting to this blog hopefully every week to update you all on my journey on the other side of the world! Feel free to let me know if you have questions or want to hear about something in particular about life in China.

It's gonna be difficult saying goodbye to my family, friends and puppies for a whole year, but at least I will have cute pictures of them like this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment