Sunday, March 10, 2013

The start of week four

I can't believe it's been three full weeks of classes already. This week is going to be stressful with a finance presentation on Wednesday, a Chinese test on Thursday and an Econ paper due on Thursday as well but my reward is being able to travel more in China!!!

I've been meeting so many people from all over the world here. It's been so amazing. Shanghai has so many Chinese people as well as international. Most of the people I've met have been students studying here, but there are a bunch of expats as well.

I looked into scheduling for next semester already and it seems like I will be graduating on time and I will probably graduate with a major in international business and minors in finance, leadership and possibly Econ!

In the next post, I'm going to discuss more about my internship and the differences I've noticed thus far with business in china versus the USA (although the company I work for is based out of the USA). For now I need to focus on getting through these next four days!

I've added some pictures of the shanghai urban planning museum that we went to a few weekends ago. It still amazes me how big this city is and how I've been able to survive here for a month already. I would have never considered myself a city girl before but now I know what it's like. I'm not sure yet wether or not I prefer the city or suburbs.



No comments:

Post a Comment